more about us
The History of Verisure: the alarm company
Securitas Direct was born in 1988. Currently, the firm Hellman & Friedman is the main shareholder of the group. Verisure operates in 17 countries: Spain, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Portugal, Italy, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina, the United Kingdom, and Ireland, with more than 18,000 employees.
Throughout its more than 30 years of history, Securitas Direct has become No. 1 in alarm systems. More than 4 million people worldwide rely on us for protection.
A track record of success
Securitas Direct was founded
The business focuses on homes and small businesses
The company expands through the rest of Europe
We reach 1 million customers worldwide
Verisure is the new name of Securitas Direct's consumer branch
Verisure enters the South American market with its first branch in Chile
Bain Capital and Hellman & Friendman acquire Verisure
Hellman & Friedman acquires the interests of Bain Capital within Securitas Direct /Verisure Group and becomes its majority shareholder
Verisure reaches the 2 million-customer mark.
Verisure launches a new product – the ZeroVision Alarm. It is the only alarm on the market capable of stopping a burglary.
Verisure reaches the 3 million-customer mark.
Arlo Europe becomes a part of Verisure.
Verisure reaches the 4 million-customer mark worldwide, strengthening its position as the leader in Europe's alarm sector.
Verisure reaches the 100 thousand customer mark in the UK, making it the fastest growing alarm company in the UK.
As a pioneer in innovation and technology, the group constantly tries to improve its services. Our security experts work to bring peace of mind to customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Verisure technology is on the cutting edge of innovation. The alarm incorporates two types of detectors, but also offers customers the opportunity to manage the security system installed in their homes or businesses from any location through their mobile phones or tablets, thanks to the My Verisure app. With this technology, Verisure handles more than 8 million signals from alarm devices a year, with an average response time of under a minute.
- C/Sant Antoni, 4 - 1ºAndorraEscaldes-Engordany
- Calle Humboldt (2495) Piso 10ArgentinaCABA, Buenos Aires
- Raketstraat 64 / Rue de la Fusée, 64 BBelgiumBruselas
- Av. Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek, 1830BrazilSão Paulo
- Avenida del Valle, Nº 841 Oficina 401ChileCiudad de Santiago
- AURELIE MAGAND 1 CENTRALE PARC - BAT, 1 AVENUE SULLY PRUD´HOMMEFranceParís
- Balcke-Dürr-Allee 2, RatingenGermanyRatingen
- Block F2, EastPoint Business Park, North City Centre, Dublin 3Ireland -DublinDublin
- Via Carlo SpinolaItalyRoma
- Drammensveien, 173-175NorwayOslo
- Av PrimaveraPeruSurco
- Praceta Professor Alfredo de SousaPortugalLisboa
- Plaça de la Pau, Edificio 7, Planta 2Spain - Barcelona headquartersCornella de Llobregat
- Calle PriegolaSpain - headquartersPozuelo de Alarcón
- 111 Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, LondonVerisure Alarms for Home & Business - VictoriaLondon
- 123 Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, LondonUnited KingdomLondon