OUR ALARM SYSTEMS
Verisure PIR Motion Sensor
How Verisure Photo Detectors work
- When the infrared motion sensor in Photo Detector is activated, it starts taking photos.
- It automatically sends image sequences to our Alarm Receiving Centre.
- Our team analyses the images and sends help if needed.
- The images help us alert police – letting them know if intruders are armed.
- We can share the images with police to help them do their job.
|Works even in the dark||Data security||Lifetime guarantee and free maintenance||Maximum deterrent|
|The integrated flash means that Photo Detector sends clear images, even from completely dark areas.||Image sequences are sent to our Alarm Receiving Centre where they’re stored securely. We release them on request from you or our Guard Response team.||Your safety is our number one priority. So we keep your Photo Detectors in great condition, for free, for life.||Criminals look for easy pickings. When they see the Verisure signs on your property, there’s a good chance they’ll look elsewhere.|
- · Dimensions: 102mm high, 120mm wide, 57mm long
- · Weight: 210g
- · Power: 6 x AA (or LR6) alkaline batteries
- · Connectivity: Wireless
- · Trigger: Motion
- · Warranty: Lifetime guarantee and free maintenance for life
- · Certification: Grade 2 certified and accredited to the highest industry standards